Skip to Main Content

Vendor Information

Picture-of-Vendors Vendor Ordinance 90-2

Welcome Vendors

Vendors must have a permit during the festivals. This is the only time the city requires you to have a vending permit. When looking for a location to set up your booth remember the City of Mountain View does not have property available. It is up to the vendor to talk to local business or property owners and make arrangements with them. You can visit the vendor info page for a list of property owners that have participated in the past. The city does not control any fees other than the $25.00 permit. If the permit hasn't been purchased by 12:00 PM the Friday of the festival there will be a $10.00 penalty. Make sure to come in early and get your Vendors Permit to avoid those extra charges. You can pay for your permit in the Planning and Zoning office located inside City Hall. Please visit our vendor info page to download the vendor application. If you have any questions feel free to call our office @ 870-269-3686. Office hours are Monday thru Friday 8:00am to 4:30pm.

If you are a food vendor and are wanting info about setting up at one of our festivals please contact the Chamber of Commerce @ (870)269-8068. You can also visit the Chamber webpage at